Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Post

Hi everybody! Daddy let me use Grandpop's laptop computer so I could post a blog for the first time.
I have been swimming a lot on our vacation. I got to swim last night in the indoor pool because there was a storm outside.

Mommy figured out how to take video clips with the camera and she posted a few videos to YouTube!
Here I am swimming on my own... with a purple noodle.
Sometimes I pretended that my purple noodle was a fishing rod. I caught a big daddy-fish!!
Daddy has been helping me learn how to put my head under water and mommy took a video of that too!
Mommy took a picture of daddy being silly under water.
Here is another longer video of me swimming all by myself!

I love swimming with my daddy!
... and we both get real sad when its time to get out of the pool.
I had such good time in the pool last night. I hope we get to go swimming one more time before we come home this evening.
-Kinzie

No comments: