Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Weekend in Baltimore

Our family will depart for sunny Florida early (well before sunrise) this Thursday morning. Our long drive will include a two-night stop in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. Neither Laura or myself have ever been to Charleston before, but we have heard nothing but great things about it, so we are very excited about going for the first time. I'm most excited to visit the Margaritaville store in Charleston, but thats just me.
Speaking of me, check out the father-daughter resemblance in this picture taken this morning:
... just add a little milk dribble on the side of my mouth.
Yesterday, we visited family for Father's Day. Here is our latest family photo - wearing matching outfits, of course!
All of the Rode fathers enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afternoon.
Kinzie loves spending time at Grandpop and Mimi's house!
The day before Father's Day was spent in the parking lot outside the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersery for Jimmy Buffett!
This was my fifth Buffett concert and the third for me and Laura together. It rained for most of the drive up there and for a little while during our tailgate, but we were all able to make the best of it.
Notice the large puddles in the parking lot:
It was a great day and Jimmy was great as always!
Finally, last Thursday evening, Laura and I stumbled upon this great photo-op:
Mackinzie was so worn out from her field trip (and long day spent with mommy and Gigi) that she fell asleep at my desk playing on the computer....
.... all tuckered out!
We should be in Charleston at this time in three days. Laura and I are going to try to blog and post of Facebook as much as possible while we're away, so keep checking back!
-Bert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we will miss you guys give us lots of pictures to look at! <3 emily