Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 6 - Rain Rain go away....

So we had every intention of going swimming today... but it rained all morning, afternoon, and into the early evening... Here is a picture out the front door... it was actually POURING at this point, but you can't really tell in the pic...
After Bert and I did our Wii Active this morning, I got Delaney out and we were watching tv... I was just being silly and thought I would take a pcture of us and it turned out so cute because I didn't even realize she was smiling... must've been something pretty funny on the tv haha... look at her cute smile!
This is Daddy and Kinzie going out in the golfcart to get the mail... after dinner we actually took a long leisurely golfcart ride around the HUGE neighborhood to pick out our future house ;) haha... After our drive, we got the stroller out and walked the other direction so that Kinzie could practice riding her new big wheels (she has trouble turning still)... we did have one couple pull over in their golf cart and joke with us about how we stick out like a sore thumb in this neighborhood haha...

Here is a silly little tidbit of our day... I was planning on making meatloaf for dinner until I saw that the mustard I was planning on using expired in march.... so I decided against using it... Bert, however, was completely confident that expiration dates are not real and its just a way to get things off the shelf in grocery stores. He even googled it to challenge me (idiot haha).. he came back noting that he is correct (according to some BLOG! haha)... anyways... so long stort he decided he would squirt a lot in his mouth and if he didn't get sick in a few hours I could use it haha... (yea, we are THAT smart haha).... so here are the picks of the expiration and....


a picture of him doing what I would think as the grossly unthinkable (but mustard makes me gag all by itself ... yuck!)

turns out no one got sick so maybe Berts theory on expiration dates has some credibility... I told him wait a month and then try the milk ;)
On another note, Kinz let go of the fan for the day and found a new and exciting toy.. her old camera... all i heard all day is "Mommy smile" Mommy say cheese" "Mom look at me" "Oh this is a good one Mom" "Beautiful, jjuuuust beautiful" haha... silly silly...

And last but not least, this brought tears to my eyes (note as you read more of my blogs it does not take much to bring tears to my eyes haha...) My little girl, who just yesterday was a newborn, singing a song :) Bert can pride himself how Maeby got all his genes, but this little Kinzie got my personality ;) .... Bert will just have to give her some lessons on pitch ;) haha...enjoy!










Tomorrow morning we get up to go to a "Supercalifragilistic Breakfast!" so you will see many pictures of mary popping, alice in wonderland, and winnie the pooh!! :) Yayyy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happen to "Somewhere over the Rainbow"??- come on Dorothy, oh i mean Kinzie! love you pop pop