Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Days 4&5 - settling in and relaxing

Boring as it may seem, after Charleston ( and knowing we will be here all month) we were very happy to have these days just to settle in, unpack, do some shopping, and RELAX! thats what florida is about anyways, right?! :) So here is what our mornings have looked like....

the girls get to snuggle-buggle and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

while good ole daddy gets to work....(yes, he is actually working! :))

at daddy's lunch break we went to BJ's and got a coffeemaker for the house (can you imagine the morning for me without coffee.... not pretty.... poor Bert haha). So Grandpop and Mimi - here is your lovely new addition ;)

Then Kinzie took a nice long bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub :) This pic reminds me of one we took last year... she loves that it makes sooooo many bubbles :)
And what would a blog be if it didn't have pics of our cutie-pa-tootie litte girl in her way cute outfits?! :)

And here she is enjoying some quiet time in her soothing center :)
And with that picture, I have to give many PROPS to Bert... how he fit all of this stuff in my car is crazy to me! haha... if you have seen our stroller you know it is a monster! So to pack all of our stuff for a month AND the stroller AND the swing.... way to go Bubby!!! :)

So while Maeby was relaxing in the swing, mommy and daddy were watching some movie about the Jackson family, and Kinzie was playing princess games on the computer.... I had to draw a shirt on her because our little girl LOVES to run around naked haha... poor Aunt Pat came over yesterday and to her surprise it was when Kinz was being so silly and completely naked haha... (sorry bout that!!!)

We ended our day last night with a dance party to some songs off the Thriller Cd... I shoulda took some pictures cause daddy was so cute trying gto pull off his Jackson spins and moves while holding the baby haha... but I was too busy dancing with my big girl... and some things are more worth living in the moment than capturing it on photo... and it was a precious moment :)
So other than that we visited with Uncle Art and Aunt Pat and (as always) it was great to see them and catch up a little bit... we look forward to spending a lot more time with them this vacation :)
Bert and I both got up at 7am this morning to do some Wii Active before he had to get to work.... if you want a really great workout (so great that you want to throw things at it and cry at the same time haha) then you have got to check out Wii Active! :) But it is a great start to the morning and it gives me time to Blog to you lovely people and now I'm going to get some reading in before the girls wake up :) ... this could turn into a lovely routine of some me time :) I like it!

.... and ironically as I was about to push the Publish the Post button... the baby cries haha... Maybe I'll get some reading in later :)

Today we plan on going swimming and later when the sun starts to set we will take the girls on a long walk so Kinz can ride her new bike more than just to Aunt Pats house or in the driveway :)
....okay maeby... mommys coming...

No comments: