Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 8 - Swimming and Shopping

Last night both the girls fell alseep when we got home from downtown disney, so I chose to spend the evening with my hubby and blog today :)
Yesterday we started off by going to the pool. Bert and Kinzie swam while I sat with Maeby and finished my first S- series book! (so good!). When we got there I realized I forgot my camera (booo!)....so I took a couple pics when we got back...

And the bee towel! buzz buzz!


After swimming, we hung around the house for a little bit as to not take Delaney out in the crazy heat (when does that end in FL!? haha)... So we left around 5 and enjoyed time in the World of Disney store and then just walking around. She REALLY wanted an Alice in Wonderland costume, but they didn't have any close to her her size so we had a little break down... I was pushing the Pocohantas costume because it was so cute and unlike any of the other princess costumes she has... but no... she would rather have a book! (who raised this child?! haha) So we left with a HUGE book of princess stories (yay for family bedtime storytime!) and some minnie mouse flip flops (which will go great with her fourth of July outfit for tonight!). It actually turned out to be great for kinzie because we haven't gotten to go to a disney park yet (who brings a 3 year old to florida with promises of disney world and doesn't take her for 2 weeks?! haha...) but downtown disney could have been a theme park to her! She loved all the photo-ops with the characters....




Now here's where Bert and I got a little giggly haha... because looking at this scene of winnie the pooh, all I could think about was the mustard fiasco the other day haha... so here's what came of this...

haha... we got a few laughs from strangers as we took this picture.... yea, we are THOSE people haha.. :) We stopped and got our tickets for Disney World while we were here... we got 3 day park hoppers for each of us and we can add on a fourth later if we would like... pretty sweet deal. Then we continued our walk and Kinzie was just not done being photographed, "Mom, hey, take a picture of me on this wall" haha... suuuuure....I made sure to put her in view of that cool tree cause it looks like a pineapple and i think its adorable... my kid too ;)


Then Kinz took a picture of me and Bert....and the tree ;)

This next picture is sweet because its an exact replica of the picture we took last year so I can see how much Bert and Kinzie have grown... Bert grew a diaper bag, and Kinzie grew some legs!


This next picture is for Mimi.... Kinzie picked out a little something for you to put in your Florida house. (Thanks so much for letting us stay here!!!) It's a secret til you get here though ;)

Then of couuuuurse we had to pose with the princessess :)


We left around 8:30 to come home and the girls zonked out quickly. Today (the 4th) we are going to the Hoop-Dee-Doo musical Revue at Fort Wilderness!!! We are so excited about this and I have my camera charging so we will have plenty of pictures to share with you either tonight or tomorrow...we plan on going early afternoon to hang out before dinner, and then after dinner stay for the Chip and Dale Sing along at the campfire... pretty sure Kinzie will LOVE this! I know Bert will haha! So I will end this blog with the sign we saw leaving downtown disney because its so true....

No comments: