Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maeby Update

Laura and I slept about 3 hours last night in our post-partum suite. We left Maeby's bedside in the NICU at about 4:30am. She was at about 23% oxygen then. We went back to see her around 10:30am and she was off the oxygen mask (slash: spaceman helmet).
Here is our first family photo (minus Mackinzie).
Laura and I were thrilled to be able to hold Maeby! She looks so great, but she's still have a little bit of a hard time breathing. As of 2pm, she was going to get some spinal fluid tested for pneumonia. Her Xrays showed some grey cloudiness in her lungs and they couldn't tell if it was pneumonia or just some excess fluid in her lungs. We should be getting the results shortly. In the meantime, please enjoy these new pictures from this morning and I will post more information as it becomes available. (now that I have a better internet connection)
Mommy and Maeby
Me and my new little girl.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

aww so glad she is starting to do better and you guys finally got to hold her! Wish I was in MD to see her... on my next visit back I will have to stop by and meet her :) Miss you all
<3 ya