Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dancin' Queen: The Sequel

Yesterday afternoon we signed up Mackinzie for her first ballet class. The best thing about it is that she'll be taking the class with her friend, Sophia, from church. She'll have Saturday morning practices starting on Sept. 27th and then after a few weeks, there will be a recital with contumes and everything! She is very excited!
This past Monday evening, I started back at class at Towson University. This semester I am taking ACCT 303, Intermeditate Accounting 3. Mackinzie played photographer and took this picture of me in my Towson t-shirt next to my truck.
... not bad for a little photographer!
In Beltway Fantasy Football news, my team (the Camo Pirates) defeated Dustin's Berrywood Bombers 80-50 in Week One. Next week, we'll take on Zac Fisher's "Zac's Fishers".










-Bert

No comments: