Monday, September 22, 2008

An Apple A Day...

Mackinzie visited her new pediatrician today for her 3 year old check-up and to have the doctor fill out her paperwork for Day Care. She won't turn three until a week from this Friday, but she passed with flying colors. She currently weighs 30 lbs and is 37 inches tall. The best part about the whole visit was that she didn't have to get any shots! Although, because we live in the 21234 zip code, she'll need to be tested for lead paint. Its pretty ridiculous, in my opinion, since she just moved here a few months ago, but apparently its a state law. She'll have her first day at A Family Affair Day Care this Friday.
In other news, Laura and I went to the Ravens game yesterday. It was great to see the defense blow the Browns out of the water in the second half! It was very hot in the upper deck though and my poor pregnant wife practically baked in the hot sun! I think that will be the last time we sit in Will & Brittany's seats.
It also looks like the Camo Pirates have beaten Michael Motorcycle in fantasy football, but I'll wait till tomorrow to post more on that... when it becomes official.
-Bert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I checked, Will & Brittany don't own ANY tickets??? Oh thats right... dad owns them all.

The Rode Family said...

I didn't say Will & Brittany's "tickets". :)
... just their usual "seats".