Friday, March 13, 2009

Two Down, One to Go....

Just like that: the next baby has arrived! Less than a week apart from Anna Bibo. Lucas Ryan Taylor was born yesterday to our good friends, Sharon & Rob Taylor, at GBMC.(I borrowed these pictures from Erin Robinson'sand Mrs Robin Pauley's Facebook albums)
Here is Rob pushing Lucas around like he's in a shopping cart.
.... and mother and son.
While I was in class at Towson University last night, Laura went to visit the new family.
I just returned to work from visiting Lucas myself while on my lunchbreak. It was very cool to hold a baby who was less than a whole day old! I think that is probably the youngest baby I've ever held... that I can think of.
Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by quickly for Laura and me and Mackinzie. We are getting very excited and very anxious to have our little Maeby here with us!

No comments: